1. Attention Please: English opening. Not really a song.
2. Je T'aime Je T'aime: I love this song. It was my introduction to her music. This is one of my favorite songs (and I also love the video version).
3. Sepia Memory: Another really good song.
4. (I don't know the translation of the title): Another good song.
5. Candy Eyes Dolls: A pretty good song. She sounds like a little girl on it.
6. Choose Me or Die: An interesting premise for a song.
7. Dancin' Baby: In this one she sort of sounds like Madonna. Another good song.
8. Sweet Dream: In some ways it reminds me of Je T'aime Je T'aime, at least as far as some of the musical accompaniment goes. It's a really good song in its own right, though. So far my second favorite song on the album.
9. Rose Fragrance: Another real good song, and the musical accompaniment is unusual and effective.
10. Magic In Your Eyes: Another good song.
11. I Still Love You Boy: It's one good song after another on this album.
12. Love Is Forever: A somewhat odd-sounding song in parts but still fairly decent.
My Index Page
Back to start of Japanese section
Back to start of Japanese Singers section