1. Mamma Mia: One of the best-known of all ABBA songs and a very good one at that.
2. Hey, Hey Helen: Basically a rock-and-roll type of song that's kind of interesting.
3. Tropical Loveland: I think it's a light weight but really cute song.
4. SOS: Another well know song and another that I like.
5. Man in the Middle: Okay, this one is pretty bad. The girls don't sing lead and the song itself is rather strange.
6. Bang-A-Boomerang: Some of the lyrics in this sound are laugh-out-loud funny which basically is what makes this particular song rather cute and good.
7. I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do: I just don't really care much for this one.
8. Rock Me: Another attempt at a rock-and-roll song. It's all right but that's about it.
9. Intermezzo NO. 1 instrumental: Sort of sounds like a soundtrack for a really old silent movie.
10. I've Been Waiting For You: An okay song but that's about it.
11. So Long:Really good song, especially the lyrics.
Main ABBA Index