ABBA: More Gold
1. Summer Night City: I happen to like this one a lot.
2. Angeleyes: An okay song, but that's it.
3. The Day Before You Came: I actually don't like this one. It has a sort of spooky feel to it, like either something spectacularly wonderful or horribly terrible is going to happen.
4. Eagle: This is a very mysterious, very spiritual type of song to me.
5. I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do: One I don't like at all.
6. So Long: This one has a really good beat to it. The music almost drowns out the sound of the girls, though.
7. Honey Honey: Very cute, but that's about it.
8. The Visitors: A very depressing song about a freedom fighter that is about to be taken by government thugs.
9: Our Last Summer: Another very sad but very well done song.
10. On and On and On: I don't consider this one of their best.
11. Ring Ring: Cute, but not great.
12. I Wonder (Departure): Beautiful singing on this track. Sounds like a song that would be from a major Broadway play.
13. Lovelight: Good beat, good words, fairly good song.
14: Head Over Heels: I don't like this one at all. Too much constant pounding of the drum-type of sound. Also sounds like it belongs maybe to the 1930's.
15. When I Kissed the Teacher: I consider this an okay song, but nothing special.
16. I Am The City: The constant drum-pounding sound is a distraction again. If it weren't for that I'd really like this song.
17. Cassandra: A beautiful song based on the mythology of Cassandra, the woman cursed to be accurate in her prophecies, but no one would listen to her.
18. Under Attack: Another one that I like.
19. When All Is Said and Done: One of the saddest songs they did, in my opinion.
20. The Way Old Friends Do: I consider this one a beautiful song.
Main ABBA Index