(click on image to enlarge)
The camp was occupied from May 7 to July 23, 1942, housing over 4,000 residents. (Maximum population 4,792). There were ten barracks blocks, each with 26 buildings. There is nothing left of the center and there is no historical marker where it was.
Japan main page
Japanese-American Internment Camps index page
Japan and World War II index page