Live a Bercy
1. Ouverture: Musical.
2. Vertige: A very impressive opening. The devotion of her fans is simply amazing; she's being worshipped as a goddess.
This is one of those songs that just songs better pebercyed live. It's a really good song, don't get me wrong, but some pebercyers have an ability to make their live songs sound just as good if not better than the ones they've had carefully produced in a studio under controlled conditions, and Mylene Farmer is one of those singers.
4. Que Mon Coeur Lache: A very high energy song that's pretty good.
5. Et Tournoie: This one's a decent song.
6. Je T'Aime Mélancolie: A very good song with a very good dance routine.
7. Autre: Not a song that I really care for. It's ok; it's not bad, it's just not that interesting to me. She does cry during part of the song for some reason.
8. Libertine: This is one of my favorite songs of hers and it's even better done live. She's in total command of the audience and she knows it, sitting like a queen in her throne-like chair.
9. Instant X: This is another one of her songs that I really like. There's an extended musical jam number at the end to allow her time for a costume change.
10. Alice: This one opens with Mylene Farmer sitting in some kind of giant spider suspended above the stage. The song itself is pretty good but I could definitely do without the giant spider. Yuck!
11. Comme J'Ai Mal: Another good song.
12. Sans Contrefaçon: The guys on stage are dressed rather unusually. This is also another of the songs that I like.
13. Mylene S'En Fout: This one's an ok song; nothing fantastic about it, though.
14. Désenchantée: Another one of her songs that I really like, definitely one of my favorites.
15. Rêver: It's a good but very sad-sounding song. It's another song that she cries during.
16. Laisse le Vent Emporter Tout: This is a much more restrained song, no fancy dancing, no massive instrumentals, just her singing and some backup. Quite good.
17. Tomber 7 Fois: A fairly good song, but just that.
18. Ainsi Soit Je: Another ok song.
19. Poupee Qui Fait Non: This one's a duet. Well done, sort of a gentle-sounding song.
20. XXL: One of my favorite songs of hers.
Back to music index page
Back to Mylene Farmer index page
Back to my main index page